Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm

Baby Lips Electro Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 784 in Lip Balm

September 23, 2015

I love the feel and colour!! Very well pigmented! Absolutely love all the colours and all the lip products by baby lips

June 24, 2015

Amazing colour and I love the scent of all of them except the orange one. The colour isn't vibrant, so, if you want a natural look, this is the one to go for! Very smooth and very gentle on lips:)

June 04, 2015

These are pretty good, I think I like the container they are in more than the actually product though!

June 04, 2015

i love this product its great for on the run, it makes your lips very soft and adds a little tint

May 04, 2015

- These are okay, but they are not as bright as the name makes it sound! I also feel it dries out my lips so I can't wear it for a long time. I would suggest if you are looking for something moisturizing and with a better pigmentation, look for something else as these are not it.

March 31, 2015

This stuff makes your lips so side and gives them a nice colour.

January 29, 2015

I absolutely love the way this product my lips look and feel I always get really dry lips in the winter months from all the dry air and they crack and slip all the time. since using electro li balm they have healed and are soft as a baby's bottom :) I also like that they have tints and clear.

January 24, 2015

The colour on these lip balms are perfect! And they leave your lips with so much moisture! I want to buy all of them

January 05, 2015

Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so pigmented

August 24, 2014

Who doesn't like Baby Lips? Seriously, I have one in all my bags and all my pockets! This is a very good product, which makes the lips soft and smells very good! I also love it because it's inexpensive!