Baby Mum-Mum Rice Biscuits, Original (USDA certified organic) Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 126 in Baby Food

February 13, 2016

I don't have a baby but use these for my own snacks. They are low in calories and carbs and are g-f and organic. I always pick them up when I can find them on sale... make great snacks - I like them when I want cheeese and crackers!

July 30, 2015

A must have for all babies!

These baby cookies are so wonderful! Easy to through it in the diaper bag for a quick snack on the go. My baby loves them, and the price is very wallet friendly,

My only complaint is that they are all made in China. I would prefer to see them made in Canada.

June 18, 2014

ma fille ne les aimes pas elle les jettent par terre à chaque fois

June 18, 2014

Baby loves this. It's easy for them to hold and eats as it melts in their mouth. Great finger food/snack. I also like their flavoured ones too (banana, apple). I keep several boxes as home and stock up when on sale

September 26, 2013

First, let's start by saying that my 20 months baby loves these since he started on solids, around 7 months of age. They apparently taste great, dissolve quickly in their tiny mouth and the individual packs are very convenient to keep in your purse for that unforeseen errand that you have to do durng a planned snack time. They are easy to hold for their small hands too.
Knowing that they are organic, and not full of crap, it makes me feel good to know what I am giving him.

July 22, 2013

No artificial additives or preservatives. Great tasting and convenient individual packages per box. Dissolves quickly in baby's mouth. Makes for great snack and little mess. Very handy to give to your baby to snack on especially when you are waiting at a restaurant and baby is hungry!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play