Baby Phat Fabulosity by Kimora Lee Simmons

Baby Phat Fabulosity by Kimora Lee Simmons Reviews

Ranked #931 out of 1278 in Perfume

The third fragrance in Kimora Lee Simmons collection, Baby Phat Fabulosity, which arrives in April 2008. This oriental floral-fruity fragrance is created in cooperation with Givaudan.

April 20, 2012

All I can say is I LOVE IT..... (And I love Kimora too.....) She is Fabulous......OH YEA

August 27, 2011

This perfume smells AWESOME! I always replace it ASAP after I run out. One of my favorites!

August 16, 2010

I totally lust for this scent, I love it! Its fruity and oh so sexy, I love the diamond container and its scent is well no other word to describe it but fab!

May 07, 2008

I absolutely love this perfume, it has a WONDERFUL fruity smell, which is totally awesome. I honestly think this is my favorite perfume I have ever smelled. I will wear it everyday!! The bottle is amazing too, it's shaped like a DIAMOND! And what girl doesn't love DIAMONDS! Although the lid is a little hard to remove, but nothing too hard. LOVE this perfume!!!!!!!!!