Good

Baby Teether Toys Reviews

1 review
Ranked #113 out of 470 in Toys

March 11, 2016

These teethers are great! They are soft and bendable so it is easy for your baby to hold them and manipulate them. Some teethers I have found are quite hard. These have easy hole grips which I like also. They are also in bright vibrant colors to stimulate your babies vision and mind. You can use the multicolor one for early color recognition. They also include cleaners that have bristles like a toothbrush and fit over you finger so you can clean all the little crevices. That is a major plus so bacteria doesn't build up. I also run mine through the dishwasher to wash and sanitize each night. You will really like these and My Great Baby offers many great products for your baby. The teethers are available on Amazon so get a set of 3 today for your baby or as a gift. These will make ideal baby gifts. Also, check out all My Great Baby has to offer and let your baby enjoy great things. I did receive my Baby Teether Toys at a discount for a review but, all the opinions are mine. These are high-end quality products that you can depend on.