Baby Trend Play Yard - Supernova

Baby Trend Play Yard - Supernova Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 196 in Playards

October 11, 2016

Excellent rapport qualité prix. Facile à utiliset et surtout à transporter. Pratique avec les compartiment et le petit support pour bébé, très bien pour les changement de couches, habiller bébé, un beau parc à avoir pour le transport et meme à la maison.

January 17, 2016

Pretty good play yard. It lasts a long time and it good quality and worth buying...it is strong and you can clean it out easy and it lasts my son has his for a year already and it still in good shape and condition as long as you take care of it.

May 30, 2015

Love, Love, Loved it!

Really sturdy, easy to put together and take apart. I have been using it constantly for the last 18 months, and it still looks brand new.

Absolutely amazing product.

November 26, 2014

I don't even know where to start with this product. We picked it out for 3 reasons,
    1. It was black and would match whatever room we put it in.
    2. It had the change table part included which was cool for me since we live in a large 2 story house and during my recovery walking up the stairs could have been a hassle.
    3. It had the bassinet insert so I could lay my newborn in it.

Once we got to the store I noticed it was the cheapest option by almost $50, which is outrageous because it's by far the best playpen on the market. Every house guest compliments us on it. Once we got it home and started using it I realized that the mobile was simple yet my baby was mesmerized by it, just can't get enough. It also has a music player that plays calming sounds and exciting songs which my baby also loves to gab along to. Lastly I was surprised at how helpful the little storage pouch on the side is, we keep a small inventory of diapers and a wipe box in it and it's super convenient.

We assembled it easily in 5 minutes, no instructions were needed although they were in the box. It compacts into an included dufflebag smaller than most golf bags.

It's everything we wanted and more and for $99 at Target.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating