Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double - Elixer Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 37 in Strollers - Tandem

We’ve doubled up on the features of our traditional Sit N Stand to now carry two little ones! Our Sit N Stand Double will accept not just one, but two Baby Trend Infant Car Seats. As the little ones grow, the Sit N Stand Double comes with two full-sized canopies, two child trays with cup holders and two full seats. Also designed for the growing family, the rear canopy and seat back can be removed for an older child to sit or stand while the younger one is safely in the front!

April 20, 2016

I love this stroller, it has been a lifesaver. We bought it shortly after our second son was born. It is very convenient that the car seat snaps right in. My 2 year old son hates being confined in a regular stroller, being able to sit has made outtings much less stressful for him and me.

June 21, 2012

I have had this stroller for 9 months now and I do love it. Great for my 3 year old who is not quite ready for a sit and stand stroller as he does still fall alseep sometimes when we are out and about. The only thing that I would change on this stroller would be for the under basket storage to be larger as it is not really useable. I bought a "Mommy hooker" and bags and what not from that.