Babyface 100% Pure Bearberry Extract Age Spot Treatment

Babyface 100% Pure Bearberry Extract Age Spot Treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #96 out of 628 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

April 01, 2016

I have dark facial marks - deep - not superficial - and IPL, hydroquinone (OTC and prescription), and dark-spot creams didn't work. This does. Not magically - but with time, consistency and the expectation that you'll see an improvement but not a miracle. (Certain lasers can offer that miracle - but I'm chicken and won't risk my skin to a cheap treatment.) I didn't see great improvement in the first 1-2 months of applying it 1x a day. I did see improvement when I got to months 3-4. It works by reducing the melanin production in the skin - based on arbutin from bearberry. It's also got natural antioxidant properties and makes your skin very smooth. I think it's curbing my breakouts too! This bottle is a concentrated liquid with a dropper - one bottle lasts me about 6 months. You are supposed to mix this with your cream and apply 2x a day. For me, I applied it directly on my marks 1x a day, waited 2 minutes and then applied my daily cream. That allowed me to target the areas and not have to pre-mix a cream. This is the best results I've ever had - but I'm really peeved that the price has gone up significantly on Amazon and it's 1/2 price if you buy it in the USA.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical