Bacardi Breezer Spritzer (Lemonade) Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 87 in Coolers

June 25, 2016

A good tasting 'hard' lemonade. It is simple and straightforward, not too sweet or bitter. It has a pleasant 'tart' taste and goes down smooth. Great for parties and a staple in our house for bbq's in the summer. Everyone seems to like these when I offer them.

June 06, 2016

J'adore la limonade et a mon avis les bacardi breezer sont les meilleurs limonades alcooliser que j'ai essayé pour le momment! Pas trop sure et juste assez sucré comme je l'aime!

April 06, 2016

These are really good in the summer time . taste just like lemonade like it says. I like to pour mine in a glass filled with ice cubes. Not to strong just right in flavor

January 24, 2016

I love all Bacardi Breezers the best coolers around! Highly recommended to everyone!

November 08, 2015

Yuck. Sweet, artificial tasting. Not a fan.

September 30, 2015

perfect to drink in the summer time , great drink to drink at a party or something

July 14, 2015

Give gut rot after a few....but taste good

July 08, 2015

I'm not a big fan of coolers as I find them far too sweet. But I will recommend them as many of my friends love them! They are easy on them stomach and are great for when your just looking to relax!

May 20, 2015

These are great for when you want something refreshing but not too sweet. They are not my favourite Breezer flavour but I still like them!

May 09, 2015

They taste great, great for summer day drinking, my only problem is that after a few of them my teeth get sensitive from the sugar and acid from lemonade.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender