Badger Headache Soother
Good

Badger Headache Soother Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

February 07, 2016

Such an amazing product to have on hand if you are prone to headaches. I apply it on the temples and in a halo around the forehead. Sometimes I put some on my neck, at the base of the head as well. Works well in soothing the headache in a few minutes.

October 13, 2015

I try to stay away from taking Advil unless I desperately need it. I have been using this headache balm for a few months now and can say that it definitely works wonders! I use this at the FIRST sign of a headache on my temples and sometimes I put a little on the back of my neck right under my hairline. I think that massaging it in really helps with the tension headaches but the scent is very calming and soothing which definitely helps!

December 05, 2014

I get a lot of headaches so I wasn’t sure Badger Balm would do the trick. But I didn’t want to be popping medication every day so I decided to give it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked! I wouldn’t say it is a miracle cure or anything, but the essential oils, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Mandarin etc. - are both calming and soothing and help you to relax, which goes a big way in reducing headache pain.

I like to put it on my forehead, sinuses, under my nose and on my neck.

I’ve also used it when doing facial steams in the winter when I have a cold and love how the peppermint really opens up clogged sinuses. Give it a try!

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!