Badger Lightly Scented Sunscreen
Good

Badger Lightly Scented Sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 84 in Skin Care

June 01, 2015

I spent endless hours trying to find an easily accessible and non-toxic sunscreen for my face. This has been my answer.
You should know that there is a white cast to this product and it is very thick; however, on my pale, dry skin it feels amazing. The white cast actually helps to make sure that I have applied it all over my face and haven't missed any spots. It does fade after about 5 minutes.
There is a scent to this product but it isn't overwhelming and it does not last; in fact I don't smell it minutes after it's applied.
I fell asleep for a couple hours in the sun and my face was nicely protected, a true testament to an all natural sunscreen. love it.

August 12, 2013

Badger is a great brand of sunscreen! I went online and it shows you which sunscreens are the most toxic, least toxic etc.. Some sunscreens have cancer causing agents in them as well as hormone interrupters among other awful things. Badger is natural and one of the safest out there. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. With two kids I could get through two summers with one bottle. I feel better about using this product. The safety and health of my children is far too important to me to save a few bucks...or risk.

August 14, 2012

Badger Lightly Scented Sunscreen is Lightly Scented Moisturizing Sun Cream - Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection, and Naturally Water Resistant! Badger sunscreens are naturally water resistant, safe for children of all ages, block both UVA and UVB rays, and thoroughly moisturize while they protect your skin. This natural, physical barrier sunscreen uses zinc oxide instead of chemicals to protect you from the sun. This product is all natural and Eco friendly. The scent is not overpowering and quite pleasant.Bagder is by far the best Natural sunscreen I have tried, love that its not greasy like others. Great product, worth the money.