• Bag Balm Vermonts Original Moisturizing and Softening Ointment
  • Bag Balm Vermonts Original Moisturizing and Softening Ointment

Bag Balm Vermonts Original Moisturizing and Softening Ointment Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

Bag Balm Vermonts Original Moisturizing and Softening Ointment is a rich moisturizing cream originally created with the dry, worn hands of farmers in mind. Visit bagbalm.com for more information.

September 21, 2016

This stuff is so good for those with dry feet and hands. I even put it on my face sometimes to give myself a really nice treatment. It is so rich and it stays on because it is so thick. It is kinda greasy but it is so wonderful as a healer plus it is also an antiseptic so it's great for wounds. I buy mine at tractor supply store and I also use it on my dogs pads on her feet in winter because the salt on the roads is very irritating. It helps her paws feel soft and not cracked

August 30, 2015

this product is a must if you have active kids

July 09, 2015

I have heard of this product for quite a few years but just bought a tin as I am battling extremely dry skin and nothing seemed to help. Bag Balm has helped

June 10, 2015

This stuff is amazing for moisturizing your feet. I use it, my mother uses it, grandmother and so on. If you put it on your feet before bed and put on some socks when you wake up your feet will be super duper soft. If your feet have had an especially rough winter it'll soften the skin so that the next day when you take a pumice stone to them the dead skin will come off a lot easier. It also really helps for preventing and treating cracked heels. the tin is kind of cute too so you can re-purpose it once you run out of the product.

May 20, 2015

A family friend suggested using this when our sons rash would not go away, it worked wonders!

May 02, 2015

This is amazing! I put it everywhere, on my lips when the crack during winter, when I cut myself and on my very dry skin. I have no word, everybody have to try it. Only one unusual thing, you have to by it in certain pet store. Can't live without it.

February 18, 2014

I wish I could give this 6 stars!!

Absolutely amazing for burns, scars, etc.

November 12, 2011

My Dad had this in the house, He used it all the time for Cuts and Scrapes stuff like that, One Morning I went to change My baby Girl and she had diaper rash extremely bad... like I felt like crying for her bad from not watering down apple juice or something along that line. I ran out of my usual diaper cream so Dad gave me this, I thought it was kind of wierd at first and hesitated but when you live as far out as we do its not a 2 minute drive to the store. So I tried it Her rash was gone pretty much by bedtime that evening and Ive been using it ever since!

July 25, 2011

Bag Balm has a lot of uses. Many people do not know that you can use Bag Balm for diaper rash. Bag Balm looks and feels like Vaseline but it works differently. You can use it on babies bottom and the rash will be gone faster than with your ordinary diaper creams. My daughter had a really bad rash and I gave her a bath and then put the Bag Balm on her, and the next morning her rash was completely gone. I used Bag Balm on all my babies diaper rashes, and I have 3 children. I know that my mother used it on me when I was a baby as well. I also use Bag Balm for many other uses such as cuts, scratches, skin irritations, and burns. Places I know you can buy this product at are Walgreens, Walmart, and Tractor Supply. They sell the big cans and smaller cans, but the smaller cans are perfect for the diaper bag.