Baileys caramel coffee cream

Baileys caramel coffee cream Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 536 in Coffee

Taste

February 01, 2017

I dont even know where to start with this creamer. I tried it probably 4 years ago, in my coffee from home and fell in love to the point when i went to tim hortons i asked for a caramel shot in my coffee as it imitated it so well. I have been buying this creamer for 4 years now, i drink it every single day in my coffee! If it ever got taken off the shelf i would have a melt down. More then i already do when certain stores dont sell it or they are just simply out of stock. If the two stores in my town didnt sell it, i would drive an hour to go buy this $3 little thing of creamer.
    My only complaints are that this creamer isnt available at certain stores, and how small the bottles are for the price of them. i mean i will still pay that much just to have it, but i wish there were a bigger bottle i could buy, instead of spending $12 on 4 creamers and running out all the time.

Taste

December 09, 2015

Now this had a really nice flavor and gave my coffee an amazing aroma,loved that hint of caramel mixed with coffee, just a subtle sweet flavor,loved it

MsBeckyBean earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MsBeckyBean added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

christinemh added a new review for
    Bonne Bell Lip Smackers

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    Avene Triacneal

bizzbizz2030 added a new review for
    NIVEA Crème Body Wash

pitburb has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?