Baileys Irish Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 43 in Liqueur

Coffee & cream colour; aromas of fresh coffee, hazelnut and chocolate; sweet, creamy and thick, with flavours of lightly toasted nut, white chocolate and vanilla; flavours well balanced by a smooth whisky note for clean, lingering finish.

February 26, 2017

This stuff is sooo tasty! It can be drank on its own or you can mix it in with your coffee for an even more awesome taste.
    This stuff is great in homemade b52's as well

February 09, 2017

This is my favourite coffee additive on weekends! It's so smooth and rich and gives me that little boost I need to get going in the morning. The price is fairly expensive though which is the only thing I dislike.

February 09, 2017

This is such a delightful liquor too sip on. I always catch myself buying this at my local liquor store because it has such a smooth, rich and creamy taste too it. I can only drink so much of this at once because it is a very very sweet drink. I like too add a lot of ice too this to water it down slightly and the sweetness isn't that bad when you do this. Another thing that I do once in awhile is add a couple tablespoons of this too my morning coffee. It gives your coffee an extra kick and it tastes amazing. Only thing that I wish that was different about this liquor was how much calories was in a serving..Maybe a "Calorie Wise" option would be good then maybe I would drink it more often LOL.

You can buy this for Approx 29$ at your local liquor store, sometimes you can get it a bit cheaper but rarely.

January 12, 2017

I like very much the combination of liquor and its flavor is unique, it is soft and allows to enjoy it, also allows to make new desserts with ice cream.

December 29, 2016

Love it! Love it! Love it! I always buy a bottle at Christmas and serve it after dinner, chilled, either plain or over ice. And what remains after Christmas is a treat in my coffee until the bottle is gone.

November 25, 2016

A great tasting product! Very creamy. I think it is expensive though. But way better than the other similar brands. I always have some around when camping and during holidays. I wish more flavours were offered.

November 24, 2016

Ah it's that time of year again! I treat myself to Bailey's at Christmas as I don't drink very often. I like that the alcohol isn't overpowering. This is great over ice, in coffee or as a shot. It tastes so smooth and creamy and like peppermints. A classic to enjoy!

November 24, 2016

I just love this at Christmas time. Just a little shot at the end of the day or a splash in my hot chocolate to warm the tummy. It's a must have. Definately recommend it to anyone who loves a smooth creamy shot of yum.

November 24, 2016

it's not often I drink baileys, but it's great mixed into coffee or even hot chocolate, often we make a milkshake out of it or use it as a syrup on top of sundaes

October 05, 2016

I add this to my coffee and it works like a creamer, I also like to mix it with ice cream in a blender and have a baileys milkshake that is to die for. I have tried similar type liquors in the past but I always return to the Baileys. It has a great smooth and warm flavor. what more can i say. This stuff rocks.