Baileys Irish Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 41 in Liqueur

Coffee & cream colour; aromas of fresh coffee, hazelnut and chocolate; sweet, creamy and thick, with flavours of lightly toasted nut, white chocolate and vanilla; flavours well balanced by a smooth whisky note for clean, lingering finish.

November 25, 2016

A great tasting product! Very creamy. I think it is expensive though. But way better than the other similar brands. I always have some around when camping and during holidays. I wish more flavours were offered.

November 24, 2016

Ah it's that time of year again! I treat myself to Bailey's at Christmas as I don't drink very often. I like that the alcohol isn't overpowering. This is great over ice, in coffee or as a shot. It tastes so smooth and creamy and like peppermints. A classic to enjoy!

November 24, 2016

I just love this at Christmas time. Just a little shot at the end of the day or a splash in my hot chocolate to warm the tummy. It's a must have. Definately recommend it to anyone who loves a smooth creamy shot of yum.

November 24, 2016

it's not often I drink baileys, but it's great mixed into coffee or even hot chocolate, often we make a milkshake out of it or use it as a syrup on top of sundaes

October 05, 2016

I add this to my coffee and it works like a creamer, I also like to mix it with ice cream in a blender and have a baileys milkshake that is to die for. I have tried similar type liquors in the past but I always return to the Baileys. It has a great smooth and warm flavor. what more can i say. This stuff rocks.

October 05, 2016

Bon pour ajouter dans son café.... un vrai délice dans la bouche. Super bon sur glace tout simplement aussi. Goût délicat et crémeux dans la bouche. Une excellente marque

October 05, 2016

Add this to your black coffee and your day is already made. Very smooth, flavourful and creamy. I've had it on my drinks, desserts, I tried it once on pancakes and it was amazing. Also poured some on crepe and it was great. I also used it for my French toast and pour maple syrup and it was the best French toast I made!

I only go for the original flavour. I think that's the only way to go.

June 16, 2016

So good. It's a light creamy texture that's nice and smooth to drink. It's balanced enough that you can sip it straight over ice and not feel like it's kicked you in the throat. A good trick too is to scoop a nice bowl of vanilla ice cream and pour some of this on top, it's super yummy and totally works together. It's also a really good option to dash in a hot cup of coffee, decaf for me. Mellows me out on a cold night.

June 06, 2016

La meilleur crème irlandaise au monde !!! Ont peut en mettre dans nôtre café,dessert et consommé seule ou dans un verre avec glaçons et un peu de lait miam !!

May 30, 2016

Add this baby into hot coffee, cold coffee, a glass of ice, a shooter...it is so tasty and amazingly creamy. Love it, will repurchase, do not buy no name brands, Baileys is the way to go!