Baléa Lip Balm
Good

Baléa Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #709 out of 784 in Lip Balm

June 18, 2013

The Baléa Lip Balm was very inexpensive! It came in a pack of 3, so I kept one in each of the bags I usually carry. I picked Berry Blast Scent, and it smelled great! It was effective in moisturizing my lips. No concerns with this product; I still use it!

July 19, 2010

The price point of the Balea lip balms can't be beat - they're around $1.49 each. I'm addicted to using lip balm so was excited to see a new brand on the shelf. The smell of the lip balm is pleasant, but it's a very waxy texture. When applying it on my lips it actually feels like a light covering of wax. If you put too much on your lips it will actually get a little chunky (gross!). I've ended up only using it at home before bed because when in public it tends to look too waxy. Overall, decent lip balm but not the best on the market when it comes to application.

1.5/5

December 22, 2009

I'm a chapstick fanatic so when it comes to lipbalms I'm the one to come to! (If I leave home without my chapstick I freak out a little inside lol). I thought I'd try this one out because I'm always looking for the perfect lip balm. I have to say I was dissapointed with this product. It felt like I was rubbing wax on my lips. It basically just coated my lips with a thick film instead of penetrating and moisturizing them. It made them feel worse than they did before. Definitely not worth a try at all.

Updated On: December 22, 2009

Oh, I've only tried the stick not the balm tubs

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier