Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil Reviews

Ranked #1038 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 13, 2014

This product works great but only if you use a few drops. If you overdo it, it will make your hair look gross and greasy. The best advice is less is more & you will love this!

September 13, 2014

I received this product in a subscription box and wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I had read reviews about the lemongrass scent being off-putting and was wondering if it would bother me. When I tried it out, the scent was actually fine for me. However, I found this product made my hair a little greasy and didn't really seem to control flyaways and frizz. I also didn't find that it improved the appearance of my hair. I've bought cheaper stuff before, like the Pantene Argan Oil which I really like, so I think I'll stick with that from now on.

August 22, 2014

I really love it. Dont use too much, I use it on my kids hair as well to get the tangles out. Buy It!!!

July 28, 2014

Hair oil nourrish and repair hairs .Control fly aways with our blend of Sesame, Grapeseed, Jojoba and Tamanu Oils. Show your hair who's boss even in humid and tropical weather. By the way, you will also get incredible shine and manageability. Certified organic . Travel size 13$ for 30 ml.