Balea 3 in 1 Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

February 23, 2016

OMG!!! These are my holy grail makeup wipes. My skin tends to be sensitive to makeup remover wipes but these babies work like a gem. I discovered them on a whim while shopping at my local Shoppers I saw that they were on sale so I picked a pack up and I've never looked back... I keep coming back to these they do not irritate my eyes and that's a big issue I have.

February 17, 2016

I recently tried this product for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. it is very effective at removing eye liner and waterproof mascara. It did a great job removing foundation.
It left a light cool feeling when i was done. My skin did not feel tight and dry after using.
The price is fantastic.

February 09, 2016

Pretty decent price for these face wipes.
I find they do remove makeup quite well. Better than other brands I have used.
Even takes off the stubborn eye makeup.

February 03, 2016

Removes makeup with ease leaves your face feeling fresh and clean love these wipes

January 05, 2016

These work great for removing make up and very easy to use. I would buy them again.

January 05, 2016

AMAZING! I have bought these cleansing cloths three times. They are so good at removing all my makeup at the end of the day. They are a staple in my routines now. I like the way they smell and they don't irritate my skin at all. They don't leave a weird residue like some of the other cloths that I've tried which is awesome. I will buy these again and again. I just wish that they came in a bigger package!

October 09, 2015

I bought these because it was on sale. I'm glad I did buy them. Removed my makeup, didn't irritate my skin, no breakouts, no residue feeling.

September 25, 2015

Love these cleansing cloths, Great for on the road travel, in the car after the gym, or even in my bag for a flight.

I take these wipes everywhere. Price is okay for them, prefer the packs with the plastic locking front vs the sticker but wont pay the difference for them.

August 03, 2015

These are my favorite! I have repurchased them many times and will continue doing so. They remove my make-up so well!

July 16, 2015

I like these cloths because they smell very natural and really remove the dirt on my face. I also use them to clean off makeup which its not perfect at doing but gets most of it. It doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. I love the price so cheap.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil