Balea Shampoo/Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1756 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 30, 2015

Smell was really refreshing and not to strong. I've used it only hair as well as my children's hair and really have no complaints with how is cleaned. It is slightly watery, but overall I would definitely buy it again!

September 22, 2014

I bought the Balea Hair deep conditioning repair. I would have gotten the same results by skipping the conditioner all together. My hair felt brittle and crunchy every time I tried it. The only thing that it was any good for was as a shaving lotion for my legs. I would never buy it against!

September 03, 2011

I thought I'd try out the new shoppers brand, Balea, thinking that since I love shoppers drug mart (I actually tried the Balea face masks and they seemed to be effective). I purchased the strawberry shampoo and conditioner, because it smelt amazing! Thinking that shoppers wouldn't put out something THAT cheap. But they did. Its awful. The shampoo completely striped my hair. I then had to use HALF the bottle of conditioner to try to put some moisture back into it - then when I washed it out, dried it and it looked greasy and oily. I didn't have time to rewash it, or a different product in the house, so I had to go out like that. It was awful. I emailed shopppers about it, and because I didn;t have a receipt, I couldn't return it. They pretty much told me, too bad, sorry it sucks. Don't buy it!!!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products