Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #687 out of 1213 in Perfume

“Florabotanica” is an experimental rose that has the power to endlessly charm

• Two architectural notes: a fresh floral facet and a mysterious green facet

• Imaginative name which evokes the 18th century botanical gardens in which the most exotic and rarest plant species were displayed

• Couture bottle that completes the “Florabotanica” experience: oversize tube with bold lines which plunges into the floral perfume like a laboratory test tube looking to capture the secret essence of flowers

• Floral pattern coming from recent collections (SS 2008 & FW 2011) by Nicolas Ghesquière • The collection is also composed of 30 ml, 50ml and 100 ml sizes

January 07, 2015

I tried this scent while Christmas shopping for other people, and ended up falling in love with the woodsy, flowery scent. I had heard of Florabotanica before but I had my signature scents so hadn't really tried it. This was my present to myself and I am really am looking forward to wearing it. Although it is high priced ,fragrance tends to last a long time for me so I think it was a wise investment. Gorgeous packaging too, which I have to admit attracted me in the first place. This is a great sophisticated scent that really makes a statement.

November 21, 2014

I get very bad migraines with certain perfumes but this one has quickly become my favourite! Not too strong but not too subtle, it is flowery and velvety with hints of vetiver. I also love the packaging! One spritz goes a long way.

November 20, 2014

Fresh clean floral scent. I don't like heavy scents. This, to me, smells like just coming out of shower.

October 24, 2013

J adore la faîcheur Et Le piquant de ce parfum, il est tres floral. Si vous aimez les fragrances masculines vous allez l aimer. À essayer

November 01, 2012

This fragrance is strong and very flowery but I actually really like it. It has a really masculine feeling to it but because of the florals it is also quite feminine. I like how this perfume settles on my skin after wearing it a while.

October 31, 2012

To start off with, the packaging is to die for! It's modern and really stands out from a lot of different perfume bottles. The perfume has an intense floral scent yet there's a lightness to it. I personally don't prefer floral perfumes so this doesn't tickle my fancy as much, but I can see how someone into floral can really get into this!

October 31, 2012

This perfume is beautiful from the packaging down to the subtle notes once it has settled on your skin. I would describe it as a clean fragrance. Not too floral or citrus. It's sophisticated without being heavy. I would wear this as a daytime fragrance. We got a free PR sample at the office and everyone has been trying it.