Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion

Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 333 in Sun Protection

July 29, 2015

This is a terrific product, very soothing and takes the heat right out of your burn!

July 29, 2015

I really like this product, it's a lifesaver if you've been out on the beach the whole day and have been sunburned. It definitely cools down the skin and is very moisturizing, which helps to speed recovery.

April 05, 2015

Another great product from Banana Boat. It goes on so creamy and it's not greasy. It helps with sunburns and takes the hotness out. A great item to have on hand.

May 26, 2014

I ended up with a burn this weekend! Banana boat aloe after sun has already started turning it to a tan and soothed the heat. It worked so fast I wouldn't use anything else, love the scent as we'll.

August 17, 2013

PROS: eases sunburn pain, conditions

I had really severe sunburn from vacationing in Florida...without sunscreen. i know... ugh what i was i thinking!? But yeah so i needed something and aloe helps so i used this for three weeks strait aand it healed my skin thank god and eased the pain. I was hoping for faster results but other than that it works good, it just took a lot of time. I wish i had coupons because i hate paying full price for things