• Banana Boat Baby Sunblock SPF 60
  • Banana Boat Baby Sunblock SPF 60

Banana Boat Baby Sunblock SPF 60 Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 84 in Skin Care

February 07, 2016

Grwat sunscreen used while in mexico goes on wuth no grease left behind.

February 07, 2016

I packed this sunscreen for the kids for our trip to Cuba. It's great, goes on smoothly, doesn't leave the skin greasy & no sunburns. Great price compared to other brands out there.

February 07, 2016

I have bought this sun screen before and I was happy with it. It prevented a burn and it wasn't too greasy when applied. The price isn't too bad either.

February 07, 2016

I think that this is a decent priced sunscreen considering how expensive sunblock seems to be. I've used so much of this sunscreen probably more than needed but hey better safe than sorry. This lotion goes on really nicely and doesn't leave a greasey feeling, it dries in good. My son has never gotten a sunburn while using this sunscreen. It has a nice scent and it was not irritating to his skin at all. Great product!

January 31, 2016

Love this product. I love the high SPF it provides. It's a little sticky but I don't mind it as long as he's protected.

January 27, 2016

Pretty good stuff. It was a tad oily but it does absorb after a bit of rubbing. It was very gentle on babies skin.

January 24, 2016

I used this all the time on my daughter and she was well protected from the sun,it always blended in well and wasn't greasy

January 23, 2016

great sunblock for the delicate skin of the little ones and great UV protection! a must in the summer!!

November 30, 2015

Great sunscreen for babies, my son has sensitive skin so this worked well for him, the smell was okay , not too strong and also I liked that it didn't feel greasy like some other sunscreen .

May 11, 2015

I recently bought this for my daughter and it's great. It's light, rubs on easily and isn't greasy. Spent the day at the beach and the park and no redness at all!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic