Banana Boat Baby Tear Free SPF 60 SPRAY
Amazing

Banana Boat Baby Tear Free SPF 60 SPRAY Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 84 in Skin Care

January 27, 2016

I am sure this is great at sun protection but it is terrible to apply. Still must be rubbed into the skin after spraying or else it does not absorb. It looks white and strwaky on the skin. Plus, it feels oily.

August 07, 2015

Not a huge fan, you still need to rub it in after spraying or you will end up with streaks.

BANANA BOAT BABY TEAR FREE SPRAY;

I like it, I love the scent of the sunscreen for babies!!
I like the high spf factor 60
and I like the spray as it is easy to apply directly onto your skin without the messyness and troubles of a regular lotion sun screen.
Nice clean spray.

Tear free makes it great even for adults when it goes into eyes in the water swimming or sweating and does not sting,.

August 07, 2015

I have been using this one on my boys for about 4 years. I always find its pretty good but this year I saw an article about how bad spray sunscreens are so I started using lotion.

September 03, 2014

I wasn't impressed with this product. I bought it in hopes that the spray would mean less rubbing product on. The spray barely worked. Instead it just left a long streak which had to be rubbed in anyways

September 03, 2014

I bought this sunscreen at the beggining of summer and I'm a bit disapointed...
The product itself is great, my son never had sunburn and the "tear free" really works.
The thing is it's really really oily!! The skin become so shiny and sliding!! It doesn't penetrate the skin very well... I prefer the cream even it's longer to apply! ;)

jayvelyn926 added a new review for