Good

banana boat EveryDay Glow Daily Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #89 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

Banana Boat EveryDay Glow Daily Moisturizing Lotion includes a hint of colour for a healthy summer glow. Included are self-activating tanners that enhance your skin's natural tone, and builds summer radiance. EveryDay Glow Daily Moisturizing Lotion has a controllable glow, and is enriched with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Antoxidant Vitamins.
With a clean, fresh scent, Banana Boat's EveryDay Glow Daily Moisturizing Lotion is oil-free, and non-greasy.
Sourced from their main website: www.bananaboat.com

May 30, 2011

Okay, So I have had this lotion for probably about a year now. I have uber sensitive skin and this is one lotion my skin luckily doesnt react to. I totally get that its supposed to be a full body moisturizer...but I only use it on my face. Underneath my primer and makeup for a little hint of colour. It takes about a week to get a good notice of colour, but when its there as long as you keep using the lotion the product continues to work. I have had no problems with streaking or blotchiness. Just wash your hands afterwards and get on the go. IIts quick, easy and less harmful to your face. You get the colour without the damage to your skin from the sun. I would reccomend this to any, and every one who wants that subtle tan without having to bask in the sun for hours.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?