Banana Boat Kids Tear Free SPF 60 Continuous Spray
Amazing

Banana Boat Kids Tear Free SPF 60 Continuous Spray Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 333 in Sun Protection

August 24, 2016

I bought this sunscreen to try as I hate how greasy my hands feel after using cream sunscreen. I found it works great to prevent sun burn and I like that it goes on white so I can make sure no spots are missed. I find if it is not rubbed in it misses a lot and is really thick in other spots. It is definitely more greasy than cream sunscreen so I'd rather just use that.

December 13, 2015

I just came back from Cuba and this was the first time I used this sunscreen on my kids. I bought it because I don't really like to have my hands oily after putting susncreen on me or my kids so I though this was a good choice. Nevertheless, my kids didn't like it at all. They told me it was so cold when I sprayed it and they didn't stop crying. Also, The bottle was empty only after 2 days! This is so much expensive for the quantity it contains in the bottle. I only have two kids, 14 months old and 3 years old and I applied it only twice a day and it didn't even last till the middle of our holydays. At least, it was effective, they dindn't get sunburned but I don't think I will buy this anymore, I will just keep buying banana boat sunscreen CREAM, even if I hate that feeling after applying it. It lasts way longer than the spray and my kids prefer it.

June 15, 2015

Ideal for kids when you go to the beach,