Banana Republic Cardigan Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 28 in Sweaters

June 27, 2016

I must confess... 90% of my wardrobe comes from BR. Coming from me, a great review of one of their products is not a surprise. But the cardigan are one of my favorite items of all. I have some that I bought 4 years ago and they still look stunning! Of course I take good care of my clothes but I'm not obsessive either! They're soft, chic and beautiful. It fits every type of women, and has great designs that give them a little edge!

November 27, 2015

I love the Banana Republic clothes and the cardigans are really nice

July 12, 2015

I love my cardigan from Banana Republic it's really soft and the material is such amazing quality! Keeps me warm in winter and it's perfect for wearing on a brisk fall day. I would definitely purchase another one in a heartbeat.

November 04, 2014

For the price it would be nice if they lasted a bit longer, I find I need to replace them about once a year but it's a great wardrobe staple

September 02, 2014

I love my cardigans from Banana Republic. First of all, there is a cut or style for any occasion. And secondly there is plenty of color choices! I always have one at my desk for when the office A/C gets too cool, and usually pull one on for going out, date night, even weddings! They last well too - hold up even if I wash them in the machine and put in the dryer.