Band-Aid Adavanced Healing Blister Cushions

Band-Aid Adavanced Healing Blister Cushions Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 475 in Remedies

July 25, 2016

These are super great for nasty blisters. They stick well, they're very thick and protective, and do heal faster. I only wish they had bigger packages of these as you can only get the one size box and you go through them fast

January 26, 2016

Love these!!!!! I do not just use them on blisters......I use them on any cut that is having a hard time healing. This band-aid will take any type of infection out of the cut and start to heal....In a couple of days the cut is pretty much healed!! Awesome!

December 28, 2012

I was sent an eight package of Band-Aid Advanced Heeling Cushions to try for free from Klout, but you can buy a six pack at Well.ca for $6.99. These band-aids aren’t your average band-aid; they have a cushioning gel pad that you place over a blister you have gotten from say new shoes. This gel pad helps to relieve pain while it protects the blister from braking open and perhaps becoming infected. They’re waterproof and they’re strong adhesive makes sure they stay in place for multi days. They are also very flexible and comfortable because they conform to your skin giving them a much better fit then a plain old band-aid can. The seal not only keep water from getting in while you shower, or swim it also keep dirt and germs from getting to your blister, or broken open blister that can cause it to become infected. My husband bought me two new pares of boots for Christmas this year and I ended up with blisters on both of my ankles. One blister had already broken open before I had a chance to apply the Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Cushions to it, but the other was there big as a house. I applied a healing cushion to each ankle and I couldn’t even tell they were on. The pain I was feeling was gone with in minutes and I was even able to wear my new boots the next day with out feeling any pain. The Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Cushions are the best things I have found to not only help to heal my blisters, but to allow me to continue to wear the boots that caused the blister to forum in the first place. If your have new shoes, or boots to brake in then I highly recommend you pick up some Band-Aid Advanced Healing Blister Cushions, they work great and keep your feet comfortable and in style!