Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Variety Pack
Good

Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, Variety Pack Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 539 in Misc

August 27, 2016

I love this Band-Aid.It is flexible and stays on along time.There are big and small ones in the pack.
Which is great for me cause i do a lot of wood work and crafts.And these Band-Aids are great.

May 12, 2016

I really like these particular variety of band aids, this brand is defiantly my first go to because of the quality but these clear see through ones are even better I think because they aren't as noticeable and they aren't as thick as the regular nude band aids.

May 12, 2016

J'aime bien Band-Aid en fait, ce sont les seuls que j'utilise depuis toujours. Il sont résistant et reste plus longtemps en place que les autres marques. Ce format est avantageux puisqu'il offre plusieurs grosseurs et formes.

May 03, 2016

I always have a pack of the Band-Aid fabric variety pack bandages in the first aid box in my house. I love the flexibility the variety pack offers as I have three kids ranging between 12 months and 14 years and everyone can find a Band-Aid that works for them in the same pack.

February 16, 2016

We use quite a few bandaids in our home and find that the Band-aid brand is the best. Fabric bandaids work much better than the plastic type as they stick longer and better, even in the shower. They absorb quite a bit of "liquid (blood)" when required.

February 12, 2016

I bought a supreme pack from Costco and it had a variety of band aids. I just love the Band-Aid brand because they do produce quality bandages. They don't fall off just because or moisture is in play. Very good product.

February 08, 2016

Its very nice, it closes wound and keeps it safe against infections, and it sticks well.