Band Aid Brand Advanced Healing Blister Cushions

Band Aid Brand Advanced Healing Blister Cushions Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 51 in First Aid

June 20, 2016

I blister easily so protection is essential for me. I love these Band-Aid blister cushions because they save my blisters from pain while I'm wearing shoes (saves them from rubbing). The downside is I don't think they really help my blisters heal as they heal my blisters in and blisters, as we all know, need to dry out to heal. They have a tendency to tear the skin off with the blister when you remove them - but these will save your feet from blister pain.

May 23, 2016

These blister bandages are a lifesaver! I've gotten some terrible blisters on my heels from wearing too tight shoes or not wearing proper socks with running shoes. These work better than anything on the market that I have tried. They provide a thick cushion so you can actually wear shoes comfortably while your blisters heal. Polysporin is in the bandage itself to promote faster healing and the thickness of the bandage protects your blisters from further injury. They stick superbly and are waterproof so you do not have to change the bandage every time they get wet. Definitely a wonderful product for blisters.