• Band-Aid Hurt Free Antiseptic Wash
Good

Band-Aid Hurt Free Antiseptic Wash Reviews

Ranked #367 out of 475 in Remedies

October 24, 2016

I like the fact it doesn't burn or sting I use it on every cut and scrape it works it's inexpensive it's easy to find it is amazing I will be buying it from now on

March 17, 2016

This product is a great go to in your first aid kit. i always use it on the kids when they hurt themselves. there is no sting or burn. the product has no smell. overall a good price for the product. give it a try.

January 28, 2015

This product is known as the "Magic Wash" in my home. The kids know that this helps clean their cuts and scraps and that it won't sting or burn. It's a must have in every home. I feel better knowing that I've done all I can to ease my child's pain and help them heal faster.

May 07, 2010

Band-Aid Hurt Free Antiseptic Wash has replaced hydrogen peroxide and all other antiseptic products in my medicine cabinet. Band-Aid Antiseptic Wash not only cleans cuts and scrapes but also relieves pain and prevents infection. This product is perfect to use on children because it doesn't cause pain or stinging. It also comes in a squeeze bottle so it's easy to use, especially on cuts and scrapes in hard to reach places (like one i had on the outside of my ankle)!