Band aid liquid bandage

Band aid liquid bandage Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 51 in First Aid

October 07, 2016

Super bon produit pour éviter le frottement des souliers pour éviter les grosses ampoules. S'applique bien sur la peau, n'irrite pas ma peau sensible.

October 06, 2016

I like to use this in the summer months when I know we will be swimming in the open water or camping. It keeps dirt and bacteria out, unlike a regular bandaid. My children would always rip their bandaids off anyway so with this, they barely even notice it is there. The price is right and you know you are keeping dirt out. I love liquid bandaid and find it is very effective. I use regular bandaids too but it's nice to have options.

April 13, 2016

One thing about the normal bandaids are that when wet they fall off. This is what attracted me to buying the liquid bandage. Goes right over your cut and no dirt can get into it and the best part, you can go about your day without the worry of a bandaid falling off. Another great product that is always in my medicine cabinet,

March 27, 2016

When I first saw this liquid bandaid product at my local drugstore I didn't know how well it would work but I was looking for an alternative to the original bandaid. So I took it home and gave it a try and I found that it worked really well, I thought my cut healed faster and there were no more of those dirty sticky marks that band aids tend to leave. Love this product!