Band Aid Wet-Flex Aquaflex

Band Aid Wet-Flex Aquaflex Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 601 in Misc

February 02, 2017

Love these.
    As a chef they are great for the kitchen and they're actually waterproof.
    These are a little bit more expensive than regular bandaids but great for children and people who use their hands at work

February 02, 2017

I am so impressed with these bandaids. Being a childcare provider I find I am constantly getting my hands wet and cleaning up little messes. So impressed with the fact these bandaids stay in place and don't fall off or need to be replaced after only a short period of use.

January 11, 2017

These really do work well! I was a competitive swimmer, and these stayed on so well when swimming in a chlorinated pool, speeding through the lanes. and they arent as stiff feeling like a thicker bandaid!

January 11, 2017

Band Aid products have been around for decades so you know that they are a great brand. I always have a box on hand because you never know when they might be needed. The fact that you can use them even in water and they don't fall off is a huge plus.

September 21, 2016

I found these at my local dollar AMS and I love them. They stay on for days, if you want them to and I have even worn them in the bath and they did not come off. They are great for the kids because they are so rough they usually end up falling off, not these. These stay on until you take them off

March 17, 2016

These bandages are awesome! The adhesive sticks in place and is comfortable so you'll forget about the bandage. My boyfriend uses these daily to cover a nail bed injury and we always have a few boxes on hand.

March 10, 2016

This is the brand I always find at the dollar store and have to stock up. If anyone has kids they know why. Not beasue they hurt themself a lot. Becasue they always have them pretend boo boos. Or a baby or teddy bear has a boo boo. And everyone ones needs a band aid.

February 12, 2016

I trust this brand and it never fails me. These bandages are very durable especially when I get a blister and feet in general do sweat and the moisture doesn't prevent band aid from sliding off.

January 31, 2016

Band Aid Wet-Flex Aquaflex is my go to Band Aids I cut one of my finger not long ago I applied one of these band aids on my finger I'm always getting my hands wet taking showers washing dishes and just washing my hands all through the day and these bandaids stays on with my hands all wet the only time it comes of is when I change it they work amazingly

1.5/5

January 15, 2016

They ever seem to actually stay on for me. But for the price I guess you can double wrap it