Band Aid Wet-Flex Aquaflex
Good

Band Aid Wet-Flex Aquaflex Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 541 in Misc

September 21, 2016

I found these at my local dollar AMS and I love them. They stay on for days, if you want them to and I have even worn them in the bath and they did not come off. They are great for the kids because they are so rough they usually end up falling off, not these. These stay on until you take them off

March 17, 2016

These bandages are awesome! The adhesive sticks in place and is comfortable so you'll forget about the bandage. My boyfriend uses these daily to cover a nail bed injury and we always have a few boxes on hand.

March 10, 2016

This is the brand I always find at the dollar store and have to stock up. If anyone has kids they know why. Not beasue they hurt themself a lot. Becasue they always have them pretend boo boos. Or a baby or teddy bear has a boo boo. And everyone ones needs a band aid.

February 12, 2016

I trust this brand and it never fails me. These bandages are very durable especially when I get a blister and feet in general do sweat and the moisture doesn't prevent band aid from sliding off.

January 31, 2016

Band Aid Wet-Flex Aquaflex is my go to Band Aids I cut one of my finger not long ago I applied one of these band aids on my finger I'm always getting my hands wet taking showers washing dishes and just washing my hands all through the day and these bandaids stays on with my hands all wet the only time it comes of is when I change it they work amazingly

1.5/5

January 15, 2016

They ever seem to actually stay on for me. But for the price I guess you can double wrap it

January 15, 2016

I never had luck with these bandaids. They always fall off in the water.

December 19, 2015

These are the best band aids ever, they stay on and Protect my cuts,very happy with this product

November 16, 2015

stay on great even after washing diches and cleaning my house ... love them

November 16, 2015

Band Aid Wet-Flex Aquaflex;

Great band-aids that STAY put!!

Pros:
Great for those who spend lots of time in wet areas (ie. doing dishes, cleaning up washing up after the kids)
Great price
STAY on the skin, do not loosen up easily.

Cons:
Leaves that sticky residue upon removal