Bare Escentuals 100% Pure Moxie

1 review
Ranked #313 out of 333 in Powder

June 04, 2007

This set includes:
.06 oz bareMinerals Dual-Sided Tropical Radiance/Pure Radiance (coral glow/peach luster)
.02 oz bareMinerals Tinted Mineral Veil (completely sheer with a hint of warmth)
.02 oz bareMinerals Blush in Naughty Naughty (blushing mauve)
.02 oz bareMinerals Glimpse in Kudos (golden taupe)
.02 oz bareMinerals Glimmer in Magnetize (celadon)
.5 oz Lip Guard SPF 15 in Bare Beach (pink mauve)
Heavenly Face Brush
Heavenly Blush Brush
Eye Buki Brush

Yet another absolutely fantastic set from Bare Escentuals. Even if I didn't love every component of this set, I'd still be happy because it is such a steal. You actually save $100 compared to buying everything separately. (Lucky for me, I do love every part of this set!) The colors compliment my skin tone (pale) very well and despite looking very bright and intense, the intensity is easily adjusted by application. I am particularly fond of the Pure Radiance/Tropical Radiance combo in order to give myself a little color and shimmer in the morning, without looking like I'm going out to the clubs. The Glimpse in Kudos is also gorgeous and can be adjusted from very light to quite dramatic depending on how you choose to apply it.

The brushes are fabulous and feel amazing on my skin. Applying my makeup is like a daily trip to the spa with these products.