Bare Escentuals Amplified Lash Mascara
Amazing

Bare Escentuals Amplified Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #531 out of 773 in Mascara

August 13, 2014

I really enjoy this mascara. It gives just the amount of 'lashiness' that I want. It applies well and at a reasonable price.

May 27, 2014

loved the product and will purchase the product again

July 24, 2013

"A do-it-all mascara with an innovative expandable brush.

This mascara features a unique brush that changes with the turn of a dial. The fully extended position can be used to majorly volumize lashes; twist down to the ultra compact position to precisely comb through lashes for incredible length, separation, and definition.

When fully extended, the brush volumizes lashes up to 600%*. When in its compact position, the bristles squeeze closer together to expertly comb through each and every lash for maximum length, separation, and definition. * After two coats, based on an independent U.S. study."

It's not a bad mascara but I wouldn't purchase it again for the price. I like the silver tube packaging. You twist the bottom and the brush will become longer or shorter. I honestly think the expandable brush is a gimmick. It defines and separates my lashes. No clumping. It goes on pretty black. It gave me good length but I was disappointed with the volume. I like dramatic and bold lashes so this mascara doesn't really work for me personally. If you want definition and separation, I recommend this product.

I think there are better mascaras out there that are less expensive.