Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Starter Kit

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Starter Kit Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 391 in Makeup

Not sure where to begin? Let us help you accentuate your natural beauty, conceal imperfections and even improve the appearance of your skin by wearing next to nothing. Here's everything you need to get started - from Foundation to finishing touch. Collection includes: Two shades of bareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation, size Medium Tinted Mineral Veil, size Medium Warmth All-Over Face Color, size Medium Full Flawless Face Brush Flawless Application Face Brush Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush How-To DVD shows you how to Swirl, Tap, Buff; your way back to the skin you were born.

February 18, 2016

I went through a really stressful time a few months ago. My skin reflected this. The only foundation to make me feel comfortable in my skin again. Hid my imperfections with no effort at all. Didn't look cakey. Will be purchasing more than just the starter kit once I can afford it!

February 13, 2016

Ever since I ordered the starter kit I have not looked back! Bare Minerals is an amazing product. It goes on so light and easy, it covers so well, all the while looking like flawless skin. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time because you only use a very small amount at a time. I have been using Bare Minerals for about 3 years now and I will never use anything else. They also make amazing concealers, mascara and lip gloss. I do, however, suggest going to get color matched at a Bare Minerals store (most malls have one) so you do not waste any money on products that are not perfect for you...once you do that you never have to worry ever again and can reorder at your convenience or join the beauty club for automatic shipments. I hope this has been helpful.

January 20, 2016

I purchased this starter kit at Sephora and would absolutely recommend for someone who may be interested in trying the Bare Escentuals line. My particular kit came with two colors (one light, one medium for the summer), a bronzer, mineral veil, primer and two brushes. I am someone who rarely ever repurchases beauty products, but I plan to repurchase the face powder this kit came with. The color was perfect for me, and for someone who doesn't really wear a lot of makeup, it made my skin look gorgeous when I actually did wear it. I would absolutely recommend and will repurchase (which says a lot!).

October 10, 2015

The products were great , but it felt dry even when I applied moisturizer under it. Disappointed but will try their liquid foundation

September 23, 2015

I love how this makes my skin look and feel. I have some hyper pigmentation on my face and just using this mineral powder conceals it very well. I've use a lot of mineral powders and this is by far the best. It's buildable coverage allows me to have more coverage when I need it. It goes on smooth and stays put for the entire day. No touch ups for hours were needed.

July 20, 2015

I am in love with bare escentuals and the starter kits are a perfect way to get everything I need. Warmth makes my skin look happily sunkissed!

May 01, 2015

Busy mom of two and this makeup works great and is easy to put on. Can't wait to try more products from their line.

March 02, 2015

I have tried Bare Escentuals on more than one occasion. I had ordered it through QVC and it is a bit pricey. I like the brushes and the foundation, took some time to get use to. I love the mineral veil because it goes well with my liquid foundation.

March 02, 2015

The Bareminerals starter kit by Bare Essentials gives your skin that perfect, flawless look. It's quick and easy to apply especially when rushing out the door. It is very lightweight. It doesn't feel like you are caked on with loads of makeup.

January 12, 2015

I love bare minerals. The mineral foundation gives you the best most natural long wearing coverage ever. The starter kit comes with a bronzer. It looks really dark but actually looks really good on my super pale skin. The mineral veil also comes with it. One suggestion make sure you get the kit with MATTE foundation. The original can look too shinny if you build it up where as the matte builds up great over problem areas.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products