• Bare Escentuals i.d. bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper
  • Bare Escentuals i.d. bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper
Amazing

Bare Escentuals i.d. bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper Reviews

Ranked #908 out of 1113 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Get a more radiant looking complexion by creating a smooth surface for bareMinerals Foundation. bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper was designed to rejuvenate your complexion like a daily multi-vitamin supplement, with the added benefits of glycolic and salicylic acids to prepare skin for flawless makeup application every time. bareVitamins is for anyone wanting a daily dose of facial fitness to keep skin looking clear and healthy. It's lightweight and perfect for all skin types.

August 28, 2011

At first I was really skeptical about this product. I mean Skin Rev-er Upper? Really? At first I did not notice any immediate results from this product as far as the promise to improve my complexion. However, after a few weeks I noticed my skin had started looking brighter--more refreshed. The only product I had changed/ added to my routine was this. Before using this product my skin was not completely even and I suffered from a few breakouts. Although my slight hyper-pigmentation and minor breakouts had never been a major worry of mine because a little foundation or tinted moisturizer was all I needed to cover it up, I do not miss not having to cover them at all! Even though I cannot judge if it will produce miraculous results for anybody that suffers from extreme discolorations in their complexion, I will say that this product was able to help my skin and I love it. In addition to improving your complexion, the product claims to serve as a primer. I do not use primers frequently but I have noticed that the longevity of my foundation increases when I use this product. I am happy to say that I will be repurchasing this product!

October 25, 2009

This is just one of those products that does... nothing. It doesn't "rev up" my skin at all. I bought it because it was supposed to be an effective BHA product (good for clearing blackheads) but I haven't noticed any benefit. That said, it hasn't done anything bad to my skin either. It's a lightweight formula that smells kind of chemically. It's not particularly moisturizing. It just sort of... sits there. I won't be buying it again.