Bare Escentuals Pretty Amazing Lip Color

Bare Escentuals Pretty Amazing Lip Color Reviews

Ranked #429 out of 677 in Lip Gloss

September 02, 2014

Let me start by saying that I absolutely HATE lipstick. I don't like the taste or smell or the way it makes my lips feel dry after a while. I'm more of a lipgloss kind of girl. Lately, I've decided to experiment with richer, deeper colors than a lipgloss can provide. I came across this truly wonderful lipcolor. The name says it all! This is a hybrid between a lipgloss and a lipstick. It is highly pigmented, smooth, and has the perfect amount of shine. It has a great applicator wand that just hugs the contours of your lips and a little goes a long way. It has no unpleasant taste or smell. It is not sticky at all (which I love.) It also keeps my lips moisturized and provides long-lasting wear. I was so smitten by this product I got it in Witty, Strength, Ambition and Confidence. It is a little pricey but well worth the money. Amazon carries it cheaper than Sephora or Bare Escentuals (it retails for $16.) I will never be without a tube of this product in my purse!

January 07, 2012

I got this in a kit at sephora and I love it. The color is sass - honeyed nectar shimmer. Very natural. Goes on smooth and feels really nice. Perfect with everything. Definitely my favorite lipgloss. Will buy again.

December 06, 2011

self-promoting

I loved the applicator. It's pretty amazing.

Precise enough to make a star. For real.

The range of colours is nice, but as always, I gravitate towards nudes so I got Allure and Free Will.

They're all creamy and high impact.

Like it.