Bare Escentuals Warmth

Bare Escentuals Warmth Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 285 in Bronzer

Warmth All-Over Face Color is an all-year-round complexion booster that infuses radiant light into your skin so it looks like it's coming from within. It glides onto the skin like silk, leaving you with a natural, velvety and warm finish. See www.bareescentuals.com for more information.

July 06, 2016

I always like to keep their Warmth All-Over face colour handy. Although they only offer the bronzer in one colour, it has a nice reddish undertone which makes it look like a real tan. If you have this product, you'll have it for a long time since a little goes a long way with this one! I like using the bareMinerals flawless application face brush as it allows me to apply and sheer finish.

June 03, 2012

this is just an average bronzer for me. i admit the color is nice but it could be easily duped. the only reason i would purchase this over another bronzer is because it is mineral -- and therefore better for your skin. otherwise, not worth it.

May 04, 2012

This warmth product works. Just a caution...a little goes a long way. Be careful when applying this. Just put a tiny bit on your brush and then brush some off before applying it. That way you can build up the colour you're looking for. Also makes the product last forever!

September 24, 2011

This product gets 5 stars across the board for me, I've had it for YEARS. I'm almost positive I got it in a starter kit I got from them in middle school, but you don't need much at all to get the desired look. I used it to contour, and on a big fluffy brush to add some color to my fair skin. I love it. It's matte, not junked up with glitter. It's a brown, not an orange shade either. It looks natural and works amazing. At $19 for a full size it is pricey, but when you think of how much you get- it's amazing. I have the size that you get in the start kit, and I've barely made a dent in it. If you like a natural bronze, a truly sun-kissed look- THIS IS FOR YOU! :)

June 20, 2011

I was a bit skeptical about 'Warmth' when I saw the color of the powder. I received it as part of the Bare Escentuals starter kit and was hesitant to use it. 'Warmth' is a dark burgundy powder, but don't let this fool you. It is said to give you a sun-kissed glow, and it does when used sparingly. You must do the swirl and tap method recommended by Bare Escentuals. If you have too much product on your brush, you will look like a clown. That said, if you have a little bit of 'warmth' on your brush and you dust the apples of your cheeks as well as your forehead, nose and chin (where the sun would hit you), then you will have a nice color to your skin. There is nothing worse than the look of mono-tone skin. Warmth gives you a healthy and natural glow that lasts all day.

April 14, 2011

I think warmth gives your skin a nice color, but it is also a little on the spendy side if bought separately without it being part of a kit. I do think it is better than your average blush though.

April 14, 2011

Love the warmth. It is so handy to add to your foundation color when you get a tan. Its easy to use and feels light. I would recommend it to anyone.

February 26, 2009

Warmth is a rich powder that creates a soft glow which looks as if you have been in the Tropics for the last month. It is very concentrated, so a tiny bit goes a long way. It is mineral rich, so it feels great on and is good for your complexion. It blends very well, and will accent any skin tone. Looks great with or without blush, and is perfect to create a radiant, bare skin look for any occasion.