Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Reviews

Ranked #62 out of 183 in BB Creams

July 07, 2016

This product was not what I thought it would be but I would definitely recommend it! If you're looking for a bb cream that will hydrate your face and even out your skin tone this is it! However, if you are looking for a full coverage cream I wouldn't reach for this, as it is light coverage at best. Works great as a first step for a no/low makeup day, or under your foundation for more even coverage. A little goes a long way and the bottle has lasted me over 3 months

April 17, 2016

I can't say enough about this. I love this product. I was searching for a new BB cream, and after a few fails I grabbed this one. This is perfect for the 'no makeup, makeup' looks. It's comfortable on the skin and evens out my complexion. It's very fresh and natural looking. They also have a decent color selection; which is rare for tinted moisturizers/bb creams which usually come in about 3 shades which usually tend to run more yellow. My skin tone is light, and leans more pink. I purchased the lightest shade (opal) and it matches perfectly. If you haven't already, give this a try.

March 10, 2016

I love they way this looks as a tinted moisturizer to just even out the skin, but the second I tested it out it turned my skin red and blotchy and I had to take it off. My skin isn't normally sensitive to products, but there was something in this that it really didn't like.

January 09, 2016

Love this stuff! If you're looking for a lot of coverage, this isn't for you. It has a gel-like consistency and gives light, natural coverage and feels good on the skin, not heavy. This evens my skintone but still looks natural, and it looks amazing with some cream blush/bronzer and then powdered lightly. Not very long-wearing, it lasts about 6-8 hours but it wears off beautifully without going patchy or anything. I love this stuff but it isn't for everyone. Definitely worth a try!

June 12, 2015

I like the coverage, for summer it is just enough to even out my skin tone and avoid fussing with foundation. The formula is nice and creamy and I like that it has an SPF. I am acne prone and it did make me breakout a bit.

May 15, 2015

This is a gel based foundation that has an easy to apply and blend out texture. The gel texture is cool and refreshing on skin and absorbs easily without laying on top of skin once applied but sinks in and provides smooth, flawless coverage. You can obviously see this is a water based foundation as almost instantly upon application it kinda of “bursts” when it contacts with skin, thins and sheers out, and applies with a very easy glide. It isn’t oily, it isn’t greasy, it is however, very soft, soothing, and lightly hydrating as you apply. I don’t feel like it’s greasy in any way nor does it have a dewy finish. The finish for me is slightly dewy for a few seconds but it sets to a softer, smooth finish that has a second-skin look. It’s very lightweight and feels virtually weightless on skin. It does not cling to drier areas on my face and has a very smooth, even appearance that looks airbrushed.