bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss

bare minerals marvelous moxie lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 696 in Lip Gloss

July 15, 2016

I got a sample of this with my topbox and I instantly fell in love with this gloss! I am normally not a lipgloss fan as normally it ends up drying my lips but I don't have a problem with this gloss. The gloss has a light to medium formula, it's not thick at all but not too thin either, sorta in the middle. I received the colour "Rebel" and it's an absolute beautiful light pink shade.

February 21, 2016

I received this wonderful product as a FREE birthday gift from Ulta. It’s part of the bareMinerals cosmetic collection. I am a huge fan of Lip glosses and lip sticks and this one of the best on the market.
    It goes on smooth without a sticky residue and gives my lips just a little color that’s not overpowering or to shiny. Marvelous Moxie provides a sheer to medium coverage.
    My lips look full and more voluptuous instantly and over time. It contains Shea, Avocado and Murmumur butters that deeply hydrate and smooth your lips and the infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy looking smile. It also includes, A, C, and E that provides a strong antioxidant defense against the sun, wind and other environmental factors that cause stress to your lips
    Boost Post

September 25, 2015

love the lip gloss it moisturize my lips while giving it color :)