Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #667 out of 1133 in Lipstick

June 24, 2016

This lipstick has an awesome creamy texture. Feels nice on the lips. Has great pigmentation and is long lasting. It doesn't crease on your lips, and if it does fade it fades evenly. Love it!

September 24, 2015

While the price is a little high, this is by far the best lipstick I have ever used. The colors are rich and luxurious and stay put all day. They go on evenly and do not dry out your lips like others I have tried in the past.

February 08, 2015

I love the colour options - nice and natural. Not a lot of staying power though

September 03, 2014

My favourite lipstick of all time is this!! I love how creamy it goes on and doesn't feather or settle into the 'grooves' Lasting power is pretty good too. My fav nude is Be Free and use it almost daily!

August 16, 2014

I Love this lipstick. The color stays on and applies really nice. I also like the way my lips feel hydrated when I wear it.

July 02, 2014

I have this in "speak your mind" which is a pretty pink. Nothing too special. Staying power is like any other lipstick. Have to reapply after eating or drinking.