Bare Minerals Prime Time Oil Control Primer Reviews

Ranked #328 out of 344 in Primer

November 08, 2012

Love this primer! The one I use currently, helps my makeup stay on when I need it all day long, isnt too intence or flakey, price isnt bad, doesnt irritate my skin but comes off easy with makeup remover..all round favourite of mine!

June 01, 2012

I love this primer! I use it every morning before I put on my makeup. Before I used primer my makeup would always wear off at the end of the day. However, once I started using the primer I have no problem! It goes on easy, and my skin feels like there is nothing on it. The Bare Escentuals products are super great! I recommend them to all my friends!

May 13, 2012

This amazing primer prepare your skin for the most amazing finish you can get! It works great in all kinds of weather, doesn't make your make up crack or flake and I love that it's good for all skin types.

April 04, 2012

A favorite among makeup junkies, this mineral primer is preservative-free and great for all skin types. Formulated to combat flaky, dry skin and rough patches, this primer also fills in fine lines and wrinkles providing a satin-like base for foundation. As a bonus, it's infused with soothing plant extracts, antioxidants and Vitamins C and E. Does not have parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or dyes. Love this it's my new fav :)

March 27, 2012

don't get me wrong, this is a great primer. but it's not worth it for the price ($22). it is very similar to smashbox photo finish (which isn't worth it either). that said though, there are quite a few drugstore dupes that perform just as well if not better. a drugstore practically identical to this is palladio's herbal foundation primer (about $11). http://www.chickadvisor.com/item/palladio-herbal-foundation-primer/

November 21, 2011

My final primer recommendation.

A natural product jam-packed with plant extracts, antioxidants and vitamins. It was satiny and glided on smoothly.

October 20, 2010

I use Bare Minerals Prime Time Oil Control Primer before i put on my foundation because I have oily skin and it helps to matify it and also prevent it from looking more shinier with foundation on.

The primer is oil free and water based which is another bonus for oily skin. What the primer essentially does is control shine and ensure minimal oil as your day progresses.

For a start to every foundation application I recommend using the Prime Time Oil Control Primer, which helps to keep your foundation lasting longer throughout the day and giving in a smooth finish while minimizing pore visibility.