Bare Minerals READY Foundation - Pressed Powder

Bare Minerals READY Foundation - Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #205 out of 335 in Powder

September 10, 2016

I've used this product many times, and love how it covers everything and stays on all day. I highly recommend this product. It never lets me down. I use it on a regular basis.

January 04, 2016

This coverup powder is effective yes, to cover up dark spots or acne scars... but I'm not too sure if you would consider having your pores blocked effective.

I would not recommend this product for those who are acne pores as it does clog my pores. I only wear it when I have a night not.

April 25, 2015

Not impressed - I am a MAC girl however I like to try new things as they come out and it just doesn't compare. Doesn't last and comes off easily.

April 25, 2015

I have been on a hunt for an everyday pressed powder foundation recently and one of the Sephora sales associates recommended this. She matched it to my face in the store - although, its always really hard to tell the true color because of the poor store lighting.

As it turns out, it was WAAAAYYYY too light for me (R230). I am a MAC NC35 for reference. I have now swapped it for a shade higher R250, but I am still having troubles convincing myself that it's a good match to my skin tone.

Pros:
- looks natural
- buildable without looking cakey
- mineral powder
- has SPF 20

Cons:
- can get flakey in dry spots
- doesn't conceal redness completely
- poor color range (it alternates from Yellow undertone to Neutral undertone between shades)
- must use their 'Precision Brush' to get a good application (or a similar dense bristle, flat top brush)

Currently undecided on the product. It works, but I would love it more if I could find the perfect match to my skintone. For the price, I am willing to give it a longer try. Probably not something I would recommend and hype up to my friends though.

August 27, 2014

Didn't blend in well, but it's okay foundation

May 20, 2014

Long lasting coverage. Doesn't feel like you have a ton of make up on.

April 04, 2014

Oil control, SPF and decent coverage in one - great to use over a tinted moisturizer. You only need a little bit of powder so one container could last years.

March 24, 2014

One of my favourites. I have problem area skin and it provides good coverage without looking cakey

August 27, 2013

I bought this is hopes to have a convenient touch up available when I don't want to carry around the loose Bare Minerals powder and a brush, however, it didn't meet my expectations. It left my skin feeling and looking dry. It looked very cakey, which was surprising considering how amazing the loose powder looks. I tried several different sponge-type applicators, including the ones for the Mac powders. I attempted using the Bare Minerals brush as well and the finish is not as nice as the one achieved from the loose powder.