Barefoot Venus Creamy Cleansing Wash

Barefoot Venus Creamy Cleansing Wash Reviews

1 review
Ranked #51 out of 226 in Natural Therapies

September 03, 2016

This is the 3rd Product in the Mustard Relief Line . The creamy cleansing wash is 100% Pure with Spearmint, Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Peppermint, and the best for last Wintergreen.

It lathers amazingly. It smells amazing. It refines, tightens pores, lifts the spirits, cleanses and purifies, and remedies headaches or your migraines.

It does smell quite strong, but not sickly strong that is why I use it. I get migraines from strong smells usually, but this product is 100% Natural ingredients with natural elements and oils for its ingredients. I actually used it on my face once because I was too lazy to grab my face wash, and it worked awesome!! I use it for body and face now all the time. I have a sensitive, acne scarred red bumpy complexion. It took away the redness, soothed the bumps and cleared up the pimples (dried them out) and didn't tighten my skin too much.

I love this product. It is for all types of skin. It can be bought online. They are a company out of Kelowna BC. As I live only 3 hours away, Im stoked to support Local Products.

Thanks !!!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal