Barefoot Venus Macadamia Hand Cream

Barefoot Venus Macadamia Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 297 in Hand Lotions & Creams

December 16, 2016

I received a generous sample size (60 ml./ 2 oz.) of the Barefoot Venus Macadamia Oil Hand Cream in a Topbox. I LOVE this hand cream! I have been using it sparingly because I don't want to finish it! Am I the only one who does that?? The lotion is thick but absorbs into the skin quickly. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling. The scent is heavenly! I'm not sure how to describe it, a little sweet, a little floral... I'm in love with this! I have very dry hands, especially in Winter. This lotion leaves my hands so soft, it's incredible.

January 11, 2016

The smell is delicious, the lotion itself is nice and thick, spreads nice and even. Leaves your skin feeling very soft. Only "issue" is it's hard to get it out of the squeeze bottle. I love it so much i'm going to look for one with a pump! Wonderful stuff!

January 29, 2015

This hand cream feels like dipping your fingers into one of those amazing wax dips but then it absorbs and viola perfect hands ... in love!!

September 09, 2014

Barefoot Venus Wildflower Macadamia Hand Cream, I normally don't like the feel of lotion on my hands. But this stuff disappears so fast into your skin, doesn't feel greasy, doesn't feel sticky. And....makes them so soft. Smells great too!!