• barefoot white zinfindel
Good

barefoot white zinfindel Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 60 in White Wine

September 03, 2016

This is one of my least favorite wines. I like dryer more refreshing grapes like pinot gris normally. But its a great and affordable wine for people who like their wine sugary. So if you like your wines sweet this one is a score for under $10 !!

May 16, 2015

This is one of my favourite wines to drink on a girl's night! It is light, sweet, fruity and refreshing without being overly acidic or dry. Simply speaking, it is easy to drink and the price is wonderful. I definitely prefer it chilled, and alongside salty snacks such as crackers or chips!

April 24, 2015

This is an amazing tasting wine. You can drink this all day...so light but great flavour. Pretty colour too.I bought this for the first time when in the states on vacation. Hard to find to Canada

June 17, 2014

This is my go to drink for summer, it's gorgeous when it's chilled forever and makes a great granite.

Updated On: June 17, 2014

This is my go to drink for summer, it's gorgeous when it's chilled forever and makes a great granita