bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

December 07, 2016

I am a huge fan of this lipgloss!!! the colour I have is "rebel" and I love it-- a nice darker softer shade than the nudes and pinks I usually wear... it is like a pink/mauve.. it goes on nice and there is almost a minty taste/feeling when you put it on!! It is 23$ at Sephora, though I think I got this in a giftbag once..

September 23, 2016

This is my favorite lip gloss! It smells and tastes amazing. It reminds me of girl guide mint cookies. It looks very nice on the lips. It's very moisturizing and plumps my lips up a bit.

September 21, 2016

bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie has been my go to lipgloss lately. I love the way it keeps my lips moisturized and stays put for a few hours. Sometimes all you need is a bit of this gloss and you can head right out the door. I probably reapply about twice a day the colour doesn't seem to fade completely but when I want that EXTRA colour I don't hesitate. The retail price at Sephora Canada is $23. I recently picked up Daredevil for the fall but Stunner is also one of my favourites. Both colours always attract compliments.

February 19, 2016

received this wonderful product as a FREE birthday gift from Ulta. It’s part of the bareMinerals cosmetic collection. I am a huge fan of Lip glosses and lip sticks and this one of the best on the market.

It goes on smooth without a sticky residue and gives my lips just a little color that’s not overpowering or to shiny. Marvelous Moxie provides a sheer to medium coverage.

My lips look full and more voluptuous instantly and over time. It contains Shea, Avocado and Murmumur butters that deeply hydrate and smooth your lips and the infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy looking smile. It also includes, A, C, and E that provides a strong antioxidant defense against the sun, wind and other environmental factors that cause stress to your lips.

May 22, 2015

The packaging leaks, but the gloss is lovely.

November 01, 2014

The best lip gloss ever. Lasts for a while. Beautiful colors! Definitely would buy again

September 09, 2014

Great gloss, colour is great, very sexy shine and classy looking