bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 333 in Primer

February 09, 2016

I love the way that this product feels when applied. It makes my skin feel so nice and smooth. It helps to make the Bare Minerals foundation go on smoother and have a less cakey appearance.

January 22, 2016

LOVE! Made my foundation look flawless and kept it on even after some serious sweating

October 12, 2015

I have been using this primer off and on for a couple months now, I am going to list my pro's and con's.
    PROS: Smooth's out pores/ minimizes pores. Is a silicon feeling instead of a cream (which I do find works better for smoothing the skin out). There is a lot of product, my bottle feels almost full.
    CONS: Because it is a silicon feeling primer it can get heavy if you accidentally use too much. Tends to look greasy with certain foundations.

Overall because I have already purchased it, I will use it as it is a decent primer but I wouldn't repurchase as it does tend to look oily at times, more so in the warmer months. I have combination/dry skin in certain spots but my whole face isn't dry so it can be overwhelming at times when my skin is cooperating. I do recommend this to people with dry skin as it smooths down flakes. People with oily skin stay away, you may bend up looking overall oily. Again, this is based off of my experiences with this product, I do use liquid foundation and it may work differently with powder.

October 07, 2015

I haven't tried this with anything other than Bare Minerals. But with Bare Minerals its the perfect primer in my opinion! Makes the powder really last that much longer.

October 05, 2015

Recently purchased in a combo pack with powder and bronzer. Never used it before with their foundation. Since using it I find the foundation lasts for a greater part of the day than without. My skin in oily so unusually have to reapply powder midday but with this primer I find that I don't get that mid afternoon forehead shine! An absolute necessity in my makeup bag now!!

April 19, 2015

Very nice on my skin soft silky and smooth. Not chalky. Makes skin feel great

April 06, 2015

Loved this. It helped keep my makeup looking fresh all day

April 04, 2015

This stuff is awesome! I like how it smooths over my skin and how it helps blend my foundation.

March 04, 2015

I also received a deluxe sample of this a few months ago. I love it, it covers up the pores near my nose and chin. It doesn't leave your skin dry or taut like some do.

March 04, 2015

I got a small sample tube at Sephora and it has lasted me a good while. The full size bottle is a little pricey, but you only need to use a small amount each time. Great primer for applying before your makeup routine. It helps smooth out pores and fine lines and creates the perfect base for foundation and concealer, helping you avoid the cakey look. It hasn't irritated my sensitive skin which is a bonus!