• bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow 2.0
Good

bareMinerals READY® Eyeshadow 2.0 Reviews

Ranked #426 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

May 24, 2015

I love these eyeshadows. I received a sample of them from Sephora in "Mixologist" and "Cognac" shades and they are so delicately shimmery and beautiful. They are easy to apply and last all day and I have a really easy time blending the lighter and darker shade. I just love so many bareMinerals products!

April 20, 2015

I got this in an Ipsy bag and loved the colours, but found that the darker colour didn't blend well and the light colour was barely there, and I'm quite pale so usually those iridescent lights look OK on me. I also found, even with UD eyelid primer it creased quickly, which I usually don't have issue with when using a primer, with both bargain brands (Essence) and high end brands. Not certain the price, but so far I'm underwhelmed by the so-called mineral cosmetics.

April 02, 2015

These colours are gorgeous and super buttery and they last on my eyelids all day!

March 09, 2015

I got this item to try out from one of my Ipsy Glam Bags. I have this eye shadow in the shade Inspiration (a pale pink and darker purple). This eye shadow applies very nicely, you don't need a lot to get its true colour. Together they are great for a twist on the smokey eye, I also love wearing the light pink on its own just to highlight my eyes a bit. I would definitely buy this shadow again, I'd love to use some of their other shades.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted