bareMinerals SPF15 Foundation Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 651 in Foundation

Not only do you get flawless coverage, but you get peace of mind since there are no irritating preservatives, fillers, or binders. It’s makeup so pure you can sleep in it. Even though it looks like a powder, our foundation buffs on like a cream for silky coverage. You control whether you have light or full coverage, or anything in between. Our 100% pure bareMinerals are safe for even the most sensitive skin—even if you have rosacea. They soften fine lines and wrinkles, so all you see is a soft, flawless finish. Another healthy benefit of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation is right in the name: our natural broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection.
Sourced from main website www.bareescentuals.com

March 08, 2017

Holy grail foundation. I have combination, acne-prone skin and this powder goes on so smoothly, lasts long, and gives you literally flawless skin. the coverage is amazing- especially because it doesn't look cakey at all.

March 07, 2017

Ever since I saw a commercial for this makeup a good 12+ years ago it was my go to. It covers every little imperfection while still letting your skin breathe. No caked on feeling and luminous looking. I only wish it was invented earlier so I didn't have to try so many foundations before it.

January 30, 2017

What a great foundation this is. I have combination skin and it blends so nicely. I also noticed that some of my fine lines seem too disappear when I put this on. I also love the fact that there is a SPF in this. I hate having to put another product on for sunscreen protection so this is a must if you don't want too do that. I bought this off eBay and amazon for a fairly decent price of $15 and lasts me close too 4 months of daily use.

January 20, 2017

I have been using this foundation for 5 years now. HOLY GRAIL! It provides a beautiful natural-skin finish and is long-lasting. It doesn't cake and doesn't clog pores. Also, it comes in a variety of colors. I have converted so many of my friends and family to this foundation over the years! I docked half a star from the value because when I first started purchasing it, it use to be $28 and now it's $36.

January 16, 2017

I tried this product over at my moms. I really liked the way it felt on my face. Not the typical heavy make-up feeling that other products have. The only issue I have is the price, but I guess you get what you pay for.

September 16, 2016

I love bare mineral makeup. It's not cakey and provides great coverage. I always purchase makeup with SPF and this mineral makeup has that. The tutorial is a must for first timers, but its easy to get the hang of

September 13, 2016

I received this as a gift and I have always wanted to try this because of all the commercials I have seen about this. So when I got the chance to try It out, I was going crazy about It! I put It on as soon as I got hold If It. When I tried It on, I was looking for a difference and I didn't pay attention. I was looking for the wrong impression. I was looking for the look I got from all the other foundations. But then I opened my eyes and realized, It made me look like I had beautiful natural looking skin. And I fell In love. Highly recommended!!!!

August 02, 2016

I really like this as a finishing powder. It blends in very well and isn't drying on my skin. While the coverage isn't the best when using only the powder, it is good for a make up look when I am in a hurry. I often use this more as a setting powder to smooth out my liquid foundation. Light-weight the container lasts a long time.

June 16, 2016

The price is great for what you get, however I don't think the product is as effective as it's made out to be on TV. It would be great for light coverage during the summer, however if you're looking to cover any redness in the face (I have very mild rosacea on my cheeks), this product does not do a stellar job.

June 13, 2016

I have very sensitive skin so what drew me in initially is that its safe for sensitive skin and rosacea. It is. Love the way it goes on like a powder but sets like a cream and you can apply as much as you need for light or full coverage. Blends well.

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy