bareMinerals SPF15 Foundation Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 613 in Foundation

Not only do you get flawless coverage, but you get peace of mind since there are no irritating preservatives, fillers, or binders. It’s makeup so pure you can sleep in it. Even though it looks like a powder, our foundation buffs on like a cream for silky coverage. You control whether you have light or full coverage, or anything in between. Our 100% pure bareMinerals are safe for even the most sensitive skin—even if you have rosacea. They soften fine lines and wrinkles, so all you see is a soft, flawless finish. Another healthy benefit of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation is right in the name: our natural broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection.
Sourced from main website www.bareescentuals.com

January 16, 2017

I tried this product over at my moms. I really liked the way it felt on my face. Not the typical heavy make-up feeling that other products have. The only issue I have is the price, but I guess you get what you pay for.

September 16, 2016

I love bare mineral makeup. It's not cakey and provides great coverage. I always purchase makeup with SPF and this mineral makeup has that. The tutorial is a must for first timers, but its easy to get the hang of

September 13, 2016

I received this as a gift and I have always wanted to try this because of all the commercials I have seen about this. So when I got the chance to try It out, I was going crazy about It! I put It on as soon as I got hold If It. When I tried It on, I was looking for a difference and I didn't pay attention. I was looking for the wrong impression. I was looking for the look I got from all the other foundations. But then I opened my eyes and realized, It made me look like I had beautiful natural looking skin. And I fell In love. Highly recommended!!!!

August 02, 2016

I really like this as a finishing powder. It blends in very well and isn't drying on my skin. While the coverage isn't the best when using only the powder, it is good for a make up look when I am in a hurry. I often use this more as a setting powder to smooth out my liquid foundation. Light-weight the container lasts a long time.

June 16, 2016

The price is great for what you get, however I don't think the product is as effective as it's made out to be on TV. It would be great for light coverage during the summer, however if you're looking to cover any redness in the face (I have very mild rosacea on my cheeks), this product does not do a stellar job.

June 13, 2016

I have very sensitive skin so what drew me in initially is that its safe for sensitive skin and rosacea. It is. Love the way it goes on like a powder but sets like a cream and you can apply as much as you need for light or full coverage. Blends well.

April 21, 2016

I really like this foundation! It covers up fine lines and wrinkles pretty well, and it offers buildable coverage - you can either apply more powder or just do a light dust for touch ups. Leaves your skin feeling soft and supple.

March 08, 2016

I like this product. It has great coverage and still feels light on the face. It is very easy to apply and takes a lot less time to apply then the cream foundations. Good product...

February 26, 2016

bareMinerals SPF15 Foundationis amazing foundation love how it feels on my skin loosk clean and fresh. price is great along with the quality buy this over and over again.

February 13, 2016

I love foundation but hate the look of chalky or heavy lines on my face. Especially when the skin on your neck looks 5 shades lighter than your cheeks. This powder is light, easy to apply and very natural. Love it especially in the summer time when you want a bit of coverage but don't want to look like you are melting in the sun.