Barilla Pronto Elbows Pasta Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 89 in Pasta & Pasta Sauces

November 20, 2016

Bought this on a super sale, along with the half cut spaghetti. It is a pasta that needs no boiling, just add the water, and it all gets absorbed into the pasta, so no need to drain, rinse, use an extra pan, etc.. Once cooked, you can throw the sauce over the top. It is not as great tasting as the regular Barilla pasta, but it is definitely good. Nice to have if you want a quick, no mess, meal.

September 19, 2016

Busy mom of 3 with little time after work for doing a large meal and tons of dishes. I love Pronto for the one pot type style dish it allows you to cook. Add the proper amount of water...then add whatever else in at the end -sauce, veggies, meat/shrimp. Less clean up, faster and more effective for our household. It's my go to now.

August 26, 2016

To review this, I made it the way promoted on the package - needing only 10 minutes and no draining - and also the normal way to make pasta.

I would recommend not making this the no-drain way. It left a horrible film on my pot and I had to watch it very closely since the water kept completely soaking in, making me have to add more water twice. It's much easier to cook it the normal way, not having to constantly stir and watch it constantly.

The pasta itself did not get larger at all throughout the boiling process which was really odd, which makes me wonder what process was done to the pasta to make it "no-drain" and if its safe. The taste was great however, and the price was $1.00 for the package, which was amazing.

However because of the reasons above, I doubt I'll ever buy the pronto version of barilla pasta again.

January 01, 2016

Great pasta to use when making homemade macaroni cheese. Cooks well and tastes great, good price. Would definitely recommend!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier