• Bark Thins
  • Bark Thins

Bark Thins Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 797 in Chocolate

March 14, 2017

Tout à fait délicieux !!!! Le chocolat noir mélangé aux amandes est un mariage parfait ! Une collation adéquate et raisonnable. Parfait pour les tentations !

March 07, 2017

There are always little surprise snacks to try in the lunchroom at my office, and today there were these Bark thins! I tried the pretzel ones, and i LOVE THEM. They are a bit hard to keep away-- perfect amount of salt and sweet! I need to find these fast..

March 02, 2017

I bought these bark thins at Costco because I thought it would be a great snacking since they are THIN and not too much calories. I was so wrong! They are SO good that I can eat a whole package during a few minutes. Of course, they not good for my waist but I can't stop eating them. Delicious!!! Now I want to try thins in all different flavours! Buy them and you will get addicted to them:)

March 02, 2017

Oh Bark Thins you have me torn. I love you but we are no good for each other.

First tried these at a friends house, they had a big bag that they brought out to snack on over a few craft beers. My partner and i instantly loved!

I looked high and low for them in stores but couldnt find them anywhere. I could find them on the internet for a ridonkulous price! It was good but not that good! Our friends' sister had given him them so he didnt know where she'd got them.

Fast forward 6 months or so and what do i see popping up everywhere in stores..you guessed it! Bt at $6 for a small bag they aren cheap. I bought a bag as a treat for my partner and i to have with a nice bottle (or two) of red for Valentines Day. If you havent tried red wine with a dark chocolate you are missing out!

The chocolate is good quality, the packaging is nice, the taste is amazing and i could eat the whole bag within 30 mins. That is the problem.

Will i buy them again..yes probably, but sadly only as special treat. If they were more reasonably priced i can see myself having a few bags in the store cupboard at all times.

October 15, 2016

I have the bark thins dark chocolate pumkin seed . So delicious . Not bitter at all . The added salt just makes it that much better . I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag

June 06, 2016

What a good salty-sweety snacking ! Perfect combinaison of dark chocolate, almonds and a bit of sea salt ! I like the ingredients simple list and the huge quantity of iron !

April 27, 2016

I bought those this weekend for the first time and I LOVE THEM....they are a little on the pricy side but really worth the buy if you love dark chocolate and almonds...

February 19, 2016

A friend of mine made me try the Bark Thins. Now usually I am not a big fan of dark chocolate but I actually like these. They have several different flavors. The one I tried I believe was the Pumpkin seed one. They were somewhat salty and crunchy. She said she purchased it at Costco. I checked the price and for me I taught it was a bit expensive for the quantity that is in the bag. If it was on sale I may purchased it.

February 12, 2016

If you like the combination of salty and sweet, you must buy the Pretzel Bark Thins! They are crispy and delicious and the perfect option for a late night snack. Odds are you won't be able to put the bag down, so be careful if you decide to buy these!

February 05, 2016

Oh so good. I purchased a big bag of the pumpkin seed Bark Thins at Costco on a whim one day and I did not regret it. Good quality dark chocolate plus the crunch of the pumpkin seeds is a perfect mix. In addition, it the seeds add a source of protein and iron as well as other nutrients, which is always a bonus in a sweet treat!

I've repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so.