Bark Thins

Bark Thins Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 737 in Chocolate

October 15, 2016

I have the bark thins dark chocolate pumkin seed . So delicious . Not bitter at all . The added salt just makes it that much better . I have to stop myself from eating the whole bag

June 06, 2016

What a good salty-sweety snacking ! Perfect combinaison of dark chocolate, almonds and a bit of sea salt ! I like the ingredients simple list and the huge quantity of iron !

April 27, 2016

I bought those this weekend for the first time and I LOVE THEM....they are a little on the pricy side but really worth the buy if you love dark chocolate and almonds...

February 19, 2016

A friend of mine made me try the Bark Thins. Now usually I am not a big fan of dark chocolate but I actually like these. They have several different flavors. The one I tried I believe was the Pumpkin seed one. They were somewhat salty and crunchy. She said she purchased it at Costco. I checked the price and for me I taught it was a bit expensive for the quantity that is in the bag. If it was on sale I may purchased it.

February 12, 2016

If you like the combination of salty and sweet, you must buy the Pretzel Bark Thins! They are crispy and delicious and the perfect option for a late night snack. Odds are you won't be able to put the bag down, so be careful if you decide to buy these!

February 05, 2016

Oh so good. I purchased a big bag of the pumpkin seed Bark Thins at Costco on a whim one day and I did not regret it. Good quality dark chocolate plus the crunch of the pumpkin seeds is a perfect mix. In addition, it the seeds add a source of protein and iron as well as other nutrients, which is always a bonus in a sweet treat!

I've repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so.

January 14, 2016

Rich, dark chocolate covering either pumpkin seeds or almond pieces with just a hint of sea salt. This is the jackpot of all chocolate! The chocolate is exceptionally high quality and doesn't taste bitter like some dark chocolates can. Ethically sources cocoa and non-gmo certified is just the icing on the cake!

January 04, 2016

DELICIOUS and I am warning you highly addictive. I love the dark chocolate with pumpkin seeds because it makes me feel like I am being healthy by getting my protein in. I think this will be a new staple in my cupboard. Perfect treat.

December 29, 2015

Bark Thins;

I received from family over Christmas,
not bad actually healthier alternative to wanting those chocolate sugar cravings.
It was good.
I like the thin of the product, easy to eat, easy to bite into.

Just a small bites, curved the sugar cravings.

I liked the ingredients within the "bark"

the mix along with the chocolate gave it full of energy and not just sweetness

December 15, 2015

I purchased these Bark thins from costco. Basically, the are dark chocolate and almond bark. They are quite delicious. A little expensive for the bag. A great snack when you are craving some chocolate. One piece usually satisfies me.